THIS ORDEAL IS AT CAMP ELMORE!
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND ANY PORTION OF THIS EVENT!
THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGSTRATION
Ordeal dates are September 10-12, 2021.
If you have not registered for an OA Event before, please review the registration instructions before you begin at:
Register Online through September 3rd at:
On-Time Rates until August 29th:
- Ordeal Candidates are $35
- Brother Candidates are $40
- Brothers are $22
- A $5 late fee will be added to registrations from August 30th – September 3rd.
All youth must be registered for the weekend in order to be at the event or to vote in the elections on Sunday.
There is NO On-Site / Walk-Up Registration.
Youth participants under 21 may not leave the event.
Your 2021 Annual Dues must be paid in order to attend the event unless you are a New Member attending your first Ordeal.
Dues may be paid at the time of registration for 1 year at $17 or 5 years at $55.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Everyone entering Camp Elmore will have their temperature checked while in the vehicle.
- Each person must turn in a filled-out COVID-19 Questionnaire form along with a valid BSA Medical Form.
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE HERE
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing throughout the event.
- Upon arrival, all participants will be put into groups of 10 or less that they must remain with all weekend.