THIS ORDEAL IS AT CAMP ELMORE!
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND ANY PORTION OF THIS EVENT INCLUDING THE LODGE ELECTIONS!
THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGSTRATION
Ordeal dates are June 4 – June 6, 2021.
If you have not registered for an OA Event before, please review the registration instructions before you begin at:
Register Online through May 28th at:
On-Time Rates until May 23rd:
- Ordeal Candidates are $35
- Brother Candidates are $40
- Brothers are $22
- A $5 late fee will be added to registrations from May 24th to May 28th.
All youth must be registered for the weekend in order to be at the event or to vote in the elections on Sunday.
There is NO On-Site / Walk-Up Registration.
Youth participants under 21 may not leave the event.
Your 2021 Annual Dues must be paid in order to attend the event unless you are a New Member attending your first Ordeal.
Dues may be paid at the time of registration for 1 year at $17 or 5 years at $55.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Everyone entering Camp Elmore will have their temperature checked while in the vehicle.
- Each person must turn in a filled-out COVID-19 Questionnaire form along with a valid BSA Medical Form.
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE HERE
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing throughout the event.
- Upon arrival, all participants will be put into groups of 10 or less that they must remain with all weekend.